Webroot and geek squad have come up together to provide the users with one of the strongest security solutions. There are a number of security features in it that lets a user install Webroot without giving it a second thought. The robust and all-in-one antivirus solution allows you to shield your digital privacy in this ever-growing era of technology. This is so because people across the globe not only use this technology in a positive sense but in a negative sense as well. So, in order to stay on top of security, one must, without any further ado, install Webroot on a compatible device.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is helping users for the past many years in safeguarding their personal assets as well as professional data. Since many of us work remotely and deal with sensitive information, it becomes utmost necessary to stay safe from viruses, Trojans, malware, online scams, etc. As we all know that, we may become a victim of cybercrime anytime because every now and then we may come in close contact with hackers. They can hack into our systems, ATMs, while we are doing online shopping and every digital space.
How does Webroot protect our system?
Whenever you install Webroot via its official website, you are provided with the best benefits of the antivirus. As soon as you install and run it, it starts detecting your pc for viruses or threats. If it finds something harmful, you will immediately get notified about it so that you can remove it beforehand. The antivirus also remains active when you surf the web and restricts you if you visit any malicious website. Whenever you try to download a file that has harmful content, it warns you in advance. For new users, Webroot also provides Webroot support number which can be dialed in a problematic situation. Now, let us learn how to install Webroot on our devices. But, before that, we will discuss its pre-requisites and system requirements.
Pre-requisites to download and install Webroot
- Purchase a licensed Webroot product such as Webroot SecureAnywhere or Webroot Internet Security from a renowned platform
- Keep the Webroot product keycode near you because you will be prompted for it during the activation process
- Check the compatibility of the device by going through the system requirements
- If there are any junk files in your system, ensure to remove them
- Make sure that the device on which you are going to install Webroot is receiving uninterrupted internet connectivity
- If there are any conflicting programs or files from the failed installation on your system, then remove them beforehand
- Link or create an account on Webroot platform
So, our next step is to check the system requirements for downloading Webroot. You may find it in the next section.
System requirements for downloading Webroot
The minimum system requirements to install Webroot are given below. If you are not sure about anything related to requirements, then you may speak to a support executive by dialing the Webroot support number.
- A device running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with 32 or 64-bit operating system
- A minimum of 2GB RAM is necessary
- 500 MB free space in hard drive
- It should also have the latest version of one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
For more information on this, you can navigate to the official website of Webroot.
Quick steps to Download Webroot
After making sure that your system meets all the pre-requisites, you can continue with the downloading process of the antivirus on your device. The downloading process goes like this:
- Using a preferred web browser, navigate to the official website of Webroot i.e. webroot.com/safe
- Now, login to your account that you registered with Webroot while making the online purchase.
- Further, you can download your product from here.
- After this, click ‘Save’ to save the downloaded setup file on the desired location.
- Now, continue with the webroot installation instructions.
Easy steps to Install Webroot antivirus
- First of all, you need to locate the wsainstall.exe file. You may easily find it in your Web browser’s download history.
- If it is not there, then you may look for it in the download folder of your system.
- Further, you need to double-click on it to launch the installation.
- When asked, provide the activation product key that you have purchased from the retailer or from an online platform.
- Click ‘OK’ after submitting the product key.
- Read and review the End User License Agreement.
- After this, tap on the ‘I Agree’ or ‘Agree and Install’ button if you agree to the points given in it.
- Further, you might need to follow some instructions that appear on your screen one after the other.
- Once you are done, the antivirus might scan your PC for the first time.
Activate Webroot antivirus with these easy steps
This is the final stage of Webroot antivirus installation, therefore, follow these steps carefully to activate it:
- To begin the activation process, go to webroot.com/safe
- After this, sign in to your account.
- Now, you have to go to the activation page
- Again, you might be prompted for the activation code.
- Enter it carefully and tap on the ‘Activate’ option.
Your Webroot product is now activated and ready to be used on your device. Now, you can scan for malware, Trojans, and threats and stay ahead of cybercrimes.
Having trouble with Webroot? Troubleshoot now
In case you are having one of the following problems while downloading and installing webroot or while using it, then you may get expert assistance by dialing Webroot support number. Some of the common issues faced by Webroot users are listed below for which you may seek the necessary help.
- You are coming across Webroot Error 10 again and again
- When you wish to know the method to download and install Webroot Antivirus without CD
- The installation of Webroot stops abruptly and automatically
- You are facing trouble with Webroot Spy sweeper
- When you are not able to find the Webroot Keycode
- The toolbar present on the Webroot menu is not functioning as should be
- The antivirus is not scanning your PC for threats and viruses
- You wish to know the method to install Webroot without a keycode
- Having trouble while reinstalling Webroot without a keycode
- You are facing Webroot login errors frequently
- Facing Error(URFL103) and this is not letting you register the keycode
- “Account Activation Needed”- this error message is displaying repeatedly
- You are facing unknown errors while retrieving data
Even if your problem is not listed here, you may get help from experts via Webroot support number.